Saturday, January 26, 2013

Intro of Manana

Hi I am Amanda I have decided to have a new major as of last semester I was first going to major in Anthropology and i wanted to work in the forensics with helping i.d dead bodies like in the show bones.  But after last year i saw that i did not really like the subject and it was really hard to remember all the names and spelling of the bones, so i am going to change it to computer science and i would like to b a programmer.  As of now i do not really know a lot about programming or how to do it at all but i fell with time and work i will be able to do it. In my house whenever there is a Internet problem i am able to fix the problem.  I am also a gamer and i like reading and watching anime.  I have a hard time at school because I have a  learning disability which makes it a bit hard to study and pay attention but it has never stopped me from reaching my goals and i just have to work twice as hard as everybody else that it comes more nature to.  I have a nickname of Manana and I have a nephew and am getting a niece in about a month so happy for that :) and we want them to call me Auntie Manana hopefully they will say it. I have a boyfriend and we have been together for over 4 years and are high school sweethearts hopefully by the end of the year we will be living together or get our own place together which would be awesome. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey i really like your page. I'm sure you will find your calling with your future. Anyways, maybe i'll be able to get my page look like yours someday. I'm so bad at computers. Good luck to you and your career path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I noticed you like anime. Are there any in particular that you really like? My favorites are DNAngel and Blue Exorcist. You really seem to have your life planned out and that is pretty awesome. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Im also going to major in Computer Science and I too know nothing about programming yet haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page. Great to hear you achieve your goals and don't give up on what you set yourself to do. Im pretty sure you will do fine in being a programmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, do me a favor and add my blog to your blog roll.

    http://jshanesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete